- 20 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute to read
LWC Lightning Record Page (Beta)
- Updated on 20 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute to read
Find the BT Payments LWC Virtual Terminal component in the list of Custom-Managed components.
Drag the component into the section of the page you wish to display it.
Set the Input Variables.
- Payment Gateway ID: Record Id of the Payment Gateway you’d like the BT Payments LWC Virtual Terminal to default to. If left blank, the component will use the default gateway of the org.
- Payment Method ID: If you store a default Payment Method on a field on the record, you can reference that field here to ensure the terminal defaults to that Payment Method ID. Otherwise, the user can choose an available Payment Method from the list or create a new Payment Method to use.
- Amount: Identify a field on the underlying object you want to useto pre-populate the Amount field in the BT Payments LWC Virtual Terminal.
- Currency: Set the Currency. If left blank, it will default to the default currency of the Payment Gateway record.
- Description: This can be a static message, or it can be mapped to a field on the record. This also populates as the Description of the Transaction created from a payment made in the BT Payments LWC Virtual Terminal.
- Process Type: Set the default Process Type of the component.
- “Capture Now”
- “Authorize Now”
- Hide Amount: Hides the Amount field so a user cannot edit it manually.
- Hide Currency: Hides the Currency field so a user cannot edit it manually.
- Show Address: Displays the Billing Address fields for Payment Gateways with full billing address requirements.
- Hide Process Type: Hides the Process Type field so a user cannot manually change it.
- Enable Lite Version: A lightweight version of the BT Payments LWC Virtual Terminal is available for quick entry of a new credit card and payment within the same page. Optimized for self-service and/or mobile experiences where surfacing existing Payment Methods may not be desirable.
- Hide Bank Tab: If enabled, Bank details will be hidden from the list of available options when creating a Payment Method via the BT Payments LWC Virtual Terminal.
- Make CVC Field Optional: If enabled, the CVC field will be optional when adding a Payment Method via the BT Payments LWC Virtual Terminal.
Set Component Visibility (optional).
Click Save and navigate back to the record.