- 13 Jul 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
February 2021 - Version 5.15
- Updated on 13 Jul 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
Once the updates listed below have been reviewed, please follow the upgrade instructions to upgrade your Payments application.
Starting with the June 2021 release, we will require all customers to be no more than 3 versions behind the latest version. We'll start reaching out to customers in April that are more than 3 versions behind.
Enable Secure Static Resources for Lightning Components is a Salesforce Release Update that will be enforced in Summer '21. Test Run on this Release Update should remain disabled in order to use our Virtual Terminal components. This is due to a Salesforce Known Issue.
- Review the Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
- Install version 5.15 of Blackthorn Payments here:
- Navigate to Blackthorn | Payments Setup Wizard, click the PayLink tab, and install the latest PayLink package.
- Added the ability to override Virtual Terminal labels using Custom Labels. This will give users more of an opportunity to customize Virtual Terminal for their specific use case.
- Added additional controls in the Custom Setting named
Blackthorn Payments | Virtual Terminal. They include the ability to control settings for the fields
Parent Object, and
Process Type. You'll also notice you now have the ability to add custom success messages when capturing a Transaction and creating a new Payment Method from the Virtual Terminal.
Be aware that the following settings are slated to be deprecated:
Terminal Disable New Charge,
Terminal Default New Payment Method, and
Terminal Disable New Payment Method. If you are already utilizing these settings be sure to uncheck them in your org and use
Disable New Charge,
Default New Payment Method, and
Disable New Payment Method instead.
- Resolved: Account and Contact updates to related Payment Schedule Transactions were not staying in sync. We updated the logic to ensure that when updates were made to the Account or Contact lookup all related records would reflect the update.
- Resolved: Updated the Validation Rule text for default Relationship Settings and Payment Gateways to remove a typo.
- Resolved: The text that appeared when cancelling a Payment Schedule was not aligned with the action that was to be performed. The text has been updated to reflect a clear cancellation message.
- Resolved: When marking the
Default Payment Methodcheckbox as 'True' on the Virtual Terminal, the new Payment Method record was not being set as default. We've fixed this so subsequent Payment Method records will display the default flag with the correct condition.
- Resolved: NPSP introduced Enhanced Recurring Donations and enabling this was causing an error with the Form Submission processing in Donations. We've added a fix so that the Form Submission record can be processed without error.
- Resolved: Users were experiencing errors while attempting to install the FSL extension package. A new package has been created with a dependency on Payments 5.14 or later. Please be sure to check our FSL Extension Package doc when attempting to install.
- Resolved - There were occurrences of the expected Work Order logic not happening when the Field Service Lightning Extension package was installed. We have released a new extension package and you'll now notice that Transaction records are being created and the proper fields are getting populated when a Work Order Line Item is created.
- Resolved: When 'Enable SCA' was checked in Blackthorn Pay Trigger Settings, the value in the
Descriptionfield on the Transaction was not being sent to Stripe. You'll now notice that when adding a value to that field from the Transaction object it shows up on the entry in the Stripe dashboard.
New Custom Settings/ Custom Labels
- Custom Settings added to Blackthorn Payments | Virtual Terminal:
- Hide Parent
- Hide Related To
- Hide Process Type
- Disable Related To
- Transaction Success Message
- Payment Method Success Message
- Custom Labels added:
- VT Action
- VT Related To
- VT Parent Object
- VT Payment Method
- VT Amount
- VT Process Type
- VT Currency