- 04 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
FSL Extension Package Setup
- Updated on 04 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Setup FSL and Blackthorn Payments Mobile FSL Extension Package
- Navigate to Setup > Field Service Settings.
- Click Enable.
Install the Field Service Managed Package
If you haven't installed the Field Service Managed Packaged yet, install it now. If you have, skip to this: https://fsl.secure.force.com/install. (You can install the managed package on a production or sandbox org).
Install the Blackthorn FSL Extension Package
Install the latest Blackthorn Payments Mobile FSL Extension Package.
In order to install the latest FSL Extension package you will also need to have version 5.31 or greater of Payments installed.
Suggested Transaction Object Configuration
Once everything is installed, you'll will need to add the following configuration.
- Click the Gear icon to go to Setup.
- Click the Object Manager tab.
- In the Quick Find box, search for and click the Transaction object.
- Navigate to the Transaction object in Setup.
- Click the Page Layouts tab.
- Click the FSL Charge Transaction Layout.
- Add the Work Order lookup to the page layout.
- Click Save.
Suggested Work Order Object Configuration
Navigate to the Work Order object in Setup.
Click Edit on the Page Layout.
Add the Transaction Related List to the page layout.
Add the Mobile Pay, Balance Paid, and Balance Due fields to the Work Order page layout.
Assign Permission Sets
- Identify the users that will be using the Blackthorn FSL Extension Package.
- Assign the Blackthorn | Payments FSL permission set to those users.
Adding Field Service Permissions
- From the App Launcher, type "Field Service Settings" and navigate to that app.
- From the Getting Started step, click the Permission Sets tab.
- Click Create Permissions for all the Roles.
- Click** Save**.
Adding Field Service Territory, Work Type, and Service Resource
Click the Getting Started tab.
Click the Go to Guided Setup button.
Create a Service Territory, Work Type, and Service Resource.
Click the Create Dispatchers and Agents step and click Add.
Choose users from Assign Service Territories to Select User.
Select the Service Territory.
Click Assign Service Territory.