Upgrade instructions for PayLink customers that are not using the PayLink Salesforce app
Changes to PayLink
We have made PayLink it's own app to give you more independence. In addition to a few internal process changes, you no longer have to rely on us to configure your PayLink or reauthorize the connection.
Latest Payments Package
Navigate to the Blackthorn | Payments (Admin) app
Select the Blackthorn | Payments Setup Wizard
Click on the PayLink step
Select the install button
Existing PayLink will break during the upgrade
If you need your existing PayLink links to work, please click the links below to reauthorize.
Process Builder, Flows, Triggers, Validations, etc
If you had any processes around the old PayLink field, please update them to reference the new PayLink field.
- Once the PayLink package installed, navigate to the PayLink app, and click "Blackthorn | PayLink Setup Wizard"
When you install PayLink, you will be given another 14-day trial for all users in your organization. We will follow up with you before this 14-day trial ends and ask you to assign licenses to the applicable users.
Navigate to Permission Sets
Assign the user to PayLink (User) and Payments (User)
After the 14-day trial
Assign the enabled PayLink licenses to your users or please contact support to purchase PayLink.
- Navigate to the Charge Transaction Page Layout
Charge Record Type
The new PayLink field will only work on the Charge Transaction record type.
- Remove the old PayLink field
- If you are not seeing the new "PayLink" section, edit the Transaction layout and mimic the below configuration.
- Next Step, configuring your PayLink template.
Updated almost 3 years ago