Stock Keeping Units represent specific Product variations.
- You can create SKU's only for Good-type Products. You can create these Products on Stripe Dashboard | Orders | Products.
Once you have created a Product, you can add SKU's in the Inventory section of that Product on the Stripe Dashboard.
- Products and SKU's get pushed into the Salesforce org via webhooks.
- Products and SKU's can be updated from the Stripe Dashboard. The updated records are synced via webhooks.
- Deleted SKU's are deleted from the Salesforce org.
You can create a SKU record in Salesforce and push it to Stripe.
- Create a Gateway SKU record.
- Set the Product lookup. Note:
- The Product should be synced with Stripe.
- The Product Type should be Good.
- Set Currency ISO and Price fields.
- Optionally, set Inventory Type and Inventory Quantity fields.
- Save the record.
- Click 'Push to Stripe' button on the layout.
- You should see the SKU Id field populated.
Updated about 2 years ago