The Sessions page defines any sessions you would like added to your event.
- Define the
Session Name, Description, Banner, and the Start and End Date.
Speakersthat you created in the previous step can be added to the Session by clicking their name.
Users can only add a session to a ticket once; however, once a session has been added, users can duplicate that session from the “Sessions Table” on the Offers page. The default sort for the added sessions is alphabetical, and all text will be aligned to the left and justified.
To include previously created Sessions in Checkout, those Sessions must be associated with Event Items.
A new fieldset has been added to edit custom fields if different fields need to be displayed. The custom fields are displayed in the session block of tickets.
The following tasks can be performed on the Edit ticket screen:
- Add single or bulk groups of previously created sessions to tickets and sort by the start date.
- Modify session fields and details within the Sessions’ block of the ticket view.
- Add a price to a session or mark the session as free In order to share the cost of a session with registrants.
Use the Event Wizard to complete the following tasks:
- Search all previously created sessions and choose which session should be added to a ticket.
- Use the Tickets section to view the number of sessions in each ticket without having to first edit the ticket.
Updated 2 months ago