Basic reports are included in the app as a template to give you a sense of what fields can be filtered on and what type of metrics you can yield. We recommend starting with these Reports and editing them to reach your desired metrics.
- Navigate to Reports.
Lightning: Click on the app launcher | Under "All Items" | Click on Reports.
Classic: Click on "All Tabs" ("+" icon in the top right) | Click on Reports.
- In the left-hand column, click on the "Blackthorn | Payments Reports" folder.
The below Reports are all accessible when installing Blackthorn | Payments.
- Transactions to fix- All Transactions that need to be fixed and have an "Open" status.
- Completed and failed Transactions- All completed and failed Transactions by month.
- Historical gross revenue- All successful Transactions.
- Reconciliation and Payouts - All payouts with their related charges and refunds.
- Revenue forecast by month- "Open" status Transaction by monthly due date. coming soon
- Transactions to be reattempted- Transactions that have been created with reattempt logic.
- Transactions failed today- Transactions that failed to capture today.
- Transactions due in the next 7 days Transactions with "Open" status and
Due Datewithin 7 days.
- Transactions completed today- Transactions that were "Completed" and "Captured" today.
- Transactions completed this month Transactions that were "Completed" and "Captured" this month.
- Use our "out of the box" Dashboard to see your Report data in a variety of displayed components.
If you have received an error with our Reports or have a question, please view our Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions. If you still have questions about our Reports, please contact Blackthorn Support. We're happy to help!
Updated over 3 years ago