- 13 Jul 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
January 2021 - Version 5.14
- Updated on 13 Jul 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Our January Payments Webinar has been pre-recorded! Register for the on-demand webinar here. Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to watch!
Once the below updates have been reviewed, please follow the upgrade instructions to upgrade your payments application from the AppExchange.
Enable Secure Static Resources for Lightning Components is a Salesforce Release Update that will be enforced in Summer '21. Test Run on this Release Update should remain disabled in order to use our Virtual Terminal components. This is due to a Salesforce Known Issue.
- Review the Bug Fixes.
- Install Version 5.14 of Blackthorn Payments
- Navigate to Blackthorn | Payments Setup Wizard, click the PayLink tab, and install the latest PayLink package.
NEW! Stripe Billing Plug-in
Stripe Billing Screen Flow for Opportunities
We've created an unmanaged package containing a screen flow template that our Stripe Billing customers can use further streamline creating Subscriptions from Opportunities! Click here for more details!
- Resolved: When using the
+Add Newpayment method option via the New Single Charge
Actionpicklist on the Virtual Terminal, the newly created Payment Method was not being populated in the
Payment Methodfield. This has been corrected so the user will be able to capture a charge after adding a valid Payment Method.
- Resolved: The "Authorize Now" option from the
Process Typepicklist on the Virtual Terminal was fully capturing Transactions rather than just authorizing them. Users will now notice the Virtual Terminal is authorizing Transactions as expected.
- Resolved: Updated the Blackthorn | Payments (Admin) permission set to include Modify All and View All permissions for the core payments objects. This ensures users who do not have the standard 'Modify All Data' permission on their profile, but has our Payments (Admin) permission set have full access to all records of our objects.
- Resolved: Blackthorn Logs were being generated when creating Payment Schedule records. The null pointer reference has been removed so that this no longer occurs. This did not visibly or functionally affect Payment Schedules in prior versions, despite the generation of a Blackthorn Log.
- Resolved: Updated the
Card Expirylabel in the Virtual Terminal to now read as
Card Expiration. This update will clarify the field label for users.
- Resolved: The
Labelfields for Form Questions on the Donations form were truncating values and wrapping text in an unsightly way. The text for those 2 fields in now appropriately visible.
- Resolved: Added Paylink front end support for the fields
Due Date, and
Requested Byon the Paylink Configuration. If a user adds a value to those fields you will now see the value reflected on the Paylink window.
Bug Fixes for Spreedly
- Resolved: Added failure message pop-ups for adding Spreedly Payment Methods in the Virtual Terminal. Previously, the Virtual Terminal was either freezing or displaying a component error.
- Resolved: When Spreedly was marked as the default Payment Gateway the form to enter payment details was not being displayed with the
New Payment Methodbutton. Users with a default Spreedly Payment Gateway will be able to use the
New Payment Methodbutton to add Payment Method records.
- Resolved: Success and failure message windows were not being displayed when using the "New Single Charge"
Actionpicklist on the Virtual Terminal. The user will now notice a success or failure message instead of an error when adding a new Payment Method via this option.