- 13 Jul 2022
- 4 Minutes to read
April 2022 - Version 5.58
- Updated on 13 Jul 2022
- 4 Minutes to read
Once the updates listed below have been reviewed, please follow the upgrade instructions to upgrade your Payments application.
Enable Secure Static Resources for Lightning Components is a Salesforce Release Update that has been postponed indefinitely.
Test Run on this Release Update should remain disabled in order to use our Virtual Terminal components. This is due to a Salesforce Known Issue.
To upgrade Payments to the newest version, go to the Blackthorn Candy Shop.
- We no longer set the value of the
Proration Behaviorfield on Subscriptions to “Create Prorations” to prevent Coupons from being applied multiple times to the same Subscription.
Record Typeoption, ”Order”, on an Invoice has been deprecated. When manually creating a new Invoice, users can now choose from “Stripe Invoice” or “Invoice”.
- The “All Order” list view on the Invoices object has been removed.
- Updates to the Payments Setup Wizard have been made.
- For new installs, the following changes were made to the “Blackthorn | Payments Transaction Rollup To Parent” scheduled job.
- After installing Payments, the "Blackthorn | Payments Transaction Rollup To Parent" scheduled job will no longer be automatically scheduled.
- To opt-in to the “Blackthorn | Payments Transaction Rollup To Parent” scheduled job, the Payments Admin will need to go to the Blackthorn | Payments Admin page and click the Schedule Transaction Rollup to Parent Job button.
Disable Trans Rollup to Parentis set to “True” in Blackthorn Pay - Trigger Settings and “Blackthorn | Payments Transaction Rollup To Parent” is scheduled, then real-time rollups do NOT run, but the scheduled batch job DOES run every hour to process rollups.
NOTE: For existing users, clicking Schedule Recommend Payment Jobs will no longer trigger the “Blackthorn | Payments Transaction Rollup To Parent” scheduled job. You will need to click the new Schedule Transaction Rollup to Parent Job button.
Stripe Billing Component
- The following updates were made to the Stripe Billing Component to allow Invoices to be associated with Subscription Schedules.
Subscription Schedulefield was added to the Invoice object.
- When a Subscription Schedule is created, the
Subscription Schedulelook-up will be auto populated on the Invoice.
- Related Invoices will also be displayed on the Subscription Schedule page as a Related list.
- The Stripe Billing Component can now be added to the Opportunity page layout by clicking the Deploy Stripe Billing button on the Stripe Billing page in the Blackthorn | Payments Admin tab.
- The field
Webhook Batch Delay Minuteswas added to the “Blackthorn Pay - Trigger Settings” (Custom Setting). If the new field is set to a specific amount of time by the system user, new incoming Webhook Events will process only after the previously set amount of time has passed. This will prevent duplication of records when Webhook Events process prior to receiving API responses back from the Payment Gateway.
- An error preventing Dispute Evidence records from syncing to Stripe after setting the
Typevalue has been resolved.
- If a Line Item on a Stripe Invoice is deleted in Stripe, the Line Item will also be deleted on the Salesforce Invoice record.
- If a user deletes a Payment Gateway Customer in Stripe, the
Deleted From Payment Gatewayfield on the Payment Gateway Customer record will be checked.
- A data conversion issue has been resolved so customers can now successfully send numbers in a decimal format from Salesforce to Stripe Metadata.
- A Coupon, which is added to a subscription in Stripe, will now be populated in the
Couponfield in the Subscription Schedule phases in Salesforce.
- When using Coupons with Invoices, Coupons will only be attached to the Invoice in Stripe without being attached to the Customer in Stripe.
- All changes made to the
Descriptionfield of a Transaction will now be pushed to Stripe consistently.
- Prices with Tiers can now be properly synced from Stripe when using Webhooks or Historical Sync.
- An error affecting Virtual Terminal users has been resolved for customers who previously used and uninstalled our Blackthorn FSL extension package.
- An error message will no longer be displayed when capturing a payment using the ACH Payment Method in the Virtual Terminal. The Transaction
Statuswill be set to “Completed” and the Payment
Statuswill be set to “Captured”.
- A validation check will now block live Authorize.net accounts from being connected in Salesforce sandboxes to prevent users from inadvertently charging live payments from test environments.
- Errors that occurred after using PayLink to charge the same customer more than once using Authorize.net have been resolved.
- ReCaptcha will remain visible on the Donations payment screen even if the donor moves backward and forward within the Widget.
- To ensure the image will be displayed correctly on the Donation Form after adding the Image URL to the Content field, the user will need to make sure one of the Events, Payments, or PayLink packages are installed and authorized.
For information about the most recent Android Mobile Payment App updates, please review the Android Mobile Payments app Release Notes.
If you have any questions about this or need help with testing, please don't hesitate to reach out to Blackthorn Support.