- 02 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Setup & Configuration
- Updated on 02 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Government Cloud users who want to use PayLink need to reach out to Blackthorn Support to have instanceUrl added to their PayLink license.
- Please navigate to the Blackthorn | Payments Setup Wizard to install PayLink.
- Once the install has completed, navigate to the Blackthorn | PayLink Setup Wizard.
PayLink Setup Wizard
- Navigate to the Blackthorn | PayLink app
- Select the PayLink Configuration tab
- Click on New
- Enter in the Information and User Interface fields
- Define the
Acceptance Languageand link for the
Terms and Conditions.
Image Size Considerations
When adding a background image to Paylink using the
Background Image(URL) field you should consider how that image might show up in Paylink.
- We recommend using an image file no larger than 1MB.
Keep in Mind:
- We will use the image you provide to cover the whole page.
- All images have a certain ratio (height and width). You may need to adjust your image outside of Salesforce based on the viewport of the devices being used.
- If your image includes text make sure it does not get cropped on different devices (desktop, tablet, mobile). You may need to edit your image outside of Salesforce to reorient the text.
We've added a few fields that will allow users to further customize their PayLink. The following fields can be added to the Paylink Configuration page layout. When values are added to these fields you will see them subsequently displayed on the PayLink.
Due Date Label: This overrides the Due Date label from the Transaction
Amount Due Label: This overrides the Amount Due label from the Transaction
Requested By Label: This overrides the Requested By label when a value is added to the
Accountfield on the Transaction.
Now that your PayLink is customized, learn how it works.