- 31 Aug 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 31 Aug 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Released 22 August 2023
- Plaid users can now add a customer’s name and email to the Bank section of the PayLink form.
- An error was resolved that occurred when using Authorize.net and PayLink which caused the
Bank Account Typeselector to appear inactive when a user tried to make an ACH payment.
- After completing an ACH Transaction using a Stripe Payment Gateway via PayLink, the micro-deposit prompt will no longer be visible since Stripe waives micro-deposits.
- Additional updates have been made to prevent the micro-deposit message from appearing when Stripe has waived the micro-deposit requirement, the
Skip ACH Validationcustom setting is enabled, and a Transaction with an ACH Payment Method is being processed via PayLink.
- When a Stripe Payment Gateway that was set up with Plaid is used to complete a Transaction via PayLink, the Customer Name & Email will be captured correctly, populated on the Payment Gateway Customer record, and sent to Stripe.
Released 26 May 2021
- Added the value "Stripe Checkout" to the field
Accepted Payment Methodson the Paylink Configuration object.
Released 9 Feb 2021
- Updated verbiage and spacing in the PayLink Setup Wizard.
Released 11 Nov 2020
- Added error handling to triggers.
- Updated redirect URLs.
- Added dependency on Payments v5.6.
Released 3 Sep 2020
- No code change, just modified the dependency on Payments to support version 4.170 and above.
Released 7 Nov 2019
- Deprecated and deleted the
Released 4 Oct 2019
- Fixed a broken link to our documentation in the PayLink setup wizard.
Released 17 Sep 2019
- Added the ability to override the
Due Date, and
Released 4 Jun 2019
- Added Support for Authorize.net.
Released 21 May 2019
- Added a new field to the PayLink Configuration called
Terms and Conditionswhich can be used to render hyperlinked legal verbiage on the ACH checkout.
Released 17 Apr 2019
- Added a Next PayLink URL to the Payment Schedule object and rollup logic.
Released 11 Feb 2019
- Added support for Custom Settings.
Released 25 Oct 2018
- Added Paylink Payment Method on the Transaction object.
- Added a link to documentation in the Payments Setup Wizard.
- Improved PayLink security.