If you have created a Paid Event, the steps below walks you through what an Attendee sees, and how it looks in your Salesforce org.
Keep in mind, all colors, images, and text you see is 100% customizable to your specific use case!
- An Attendee views your Event listing.
- They select the tickets to purchase. In this example, we only have one General Admission ticket.
- The Attendee enters in their information -
Everything you see here can be changed as well for a fully customizable checkout, including the language options in the Data Dictionary.
- They enter their card details and click
Payments and card data are securely processed through Stripe and are PCI compliant.
- The Attendee receives a successful registration message! A thank you message and all the information needed to attend the Event will be sent to the
- Salesforce users can view the related Attendee information.
The Event Item purchase record relates your Attendee to the payment order.
- Financial summaries and totals are immediately updated with related payments or as we call them, Sales Documents.
- Check out the out-of-the-box Event financial report for quick summaries on your completed Event!
Updated 2 months ago