Existing PayLink Customers
If you used PayLink prior to the upgrade, click here.
When you create a Transaction, a unique PayLink is generated.
This link can be emailed manually or automatically to your customer for payment. See our Use Cases for specific examples.
Either set manually or if you have a default PayLink configuration record, it will be set automatically.
- There are five fields that populate onto the PayLink Screen:
Due Date, and
Descriptionfrom the Transaction record.
Multiple Payment Gateways
Enter a value in
Payment Gatewaybefore saving.
PayLink will use the default Payment Gateway if that field is empty.
When your customer receives the PayLink, they will:
- Select "Pay" in the top right corner.
- Enter their Payment Method and click "Pay."
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Download their receipt (printer icon).
If you enabled Email Receipts, they will receive a receipt too.
uses Stripe.js to collect card information from the user and stays PCI compliant. Learn more about Stripe.js
Updated 3 months ago