The following Candy Shop features change how the apps are installed.
- Apps with dependencies will be installed automatically. For example, if you choose to install Events, Candy Shop will first install and/or upgrade the Base Package and Payments, and lastly install Events.
- Permissions Sets and trial licenses will be assigned to the installing user.
- The Events app will be authorized automatically as the user performs the installation process.
- Clicking the
View the Orgbutton from the Candy Shop will take you to your org’s home page once the installation is complete.
The Candy Shop is in its first iteration and includes the following limitations.
- Candy Shop does NOT assign permission sets to any user other than the installing user.
- Candy Shop does NOT currently install or authorize PayLink. This step is still the final task in the Payments Setup Wizard.
- Candy Shop does NOT currently authorize DocumentLink.
- Blackthorn Donations is NOT and will not be included as an offering in the Candy Shop.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?