With our 'Event Tracking' feature, users are now able to track their Event traffic using Twitter pixels, Google Analytics (GA), Adroll, Pardot, and Marketing Cloud.
Blackthorn tracks registrations from customers via Google Analytics. We send the following data to GA.
- Org Id
- Total checkout amount
- Event Items
- Free / Paid
We do not store any account names or personally identifiable information in Google Analytics. If you wish to track your Events using GA, what you track is up to you and can be enabled in your GA account.
Just plug in your tracking ID using the instructions below and you're off to the races.
Add tracking fields by editing the 'Event Page' layout
- Twitter pixel code
- Log into your Twitter Business profile through Twitter Analytics.
- Click the drop-down for “More” and select “Conversion Tracking”.
- Copy your Pixel ID from the “Website Tag ID” Field
- Google Analytics Id
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin and select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Google Analytics ID is displayed at the top of the page.
- Pardot piAId and Pardot piCId (coming soon...)
- Log in to the Pardot
- Go to Marketing | Campaigns > select the Website Tracking campaign
- Click View Tracking Code. From the code copy piAid and piCid
Note: You need to enter both piAid and piCid to track traffic with Pardot
- Marketing Cloud MID (coming soon...)
- Log in to the Marketing Cloud
- Navigate to Email Studio > Email > Admin > Account Settings
- In General Settings, the Account ID is the MID
- Adroll Pixel Id (coming soon...)
- Log in to Adroll and navigate to your Audience tab.
- In the AdRoll Pixel section, click View Pixel.
- If you haven't yet selected a cookie consent tool, choose one and click Save.
- You'll then see your unique pixel code.
- LinkedIn Partner Id
- Sign in to Campaign Manager.
- Click the account name you'd like to set up website retargeting, conversion tracking, or website demographics for.
- Click the Account Assets tab in the top navigation bar and select Insight Tag from the dropdown.
- Click the Manage Insight Tag dropdown and select See Tag.
- Click "I will use a tag manager".
- Your partner ID will be listed in a box. Click on the box to copy your partner ID to your clipboard.
Updated 5 months ago