Recognize your event sponsors by displaying them on your event for everyone to see!
Event Sponsor Visibility
To show the Sponsor on the event, navigate to the event setting record and update the
Sponsorsfield to "Always". Ensure that the
Hide On Event Pagefield is unchecked on the sponsor record.
- Navigate to your event's related list and click "New" next to sponsors.
- Define the display name, tier, image url, bio, and set the status to "Confirmed."
- For testing purposes, we are setting as the status to confirmed. You can use this
statusfield to keep track of all the sponsors for your event!
- Click save and see your new sponsor record!
Tierwill automatically sort your sponsors in priority.
If your sponsor is an existing account, we have included a lookup field to the account object that will pull in their image, bio, and account name into the sponsor record.
Image URLfield to your account page layout and define an image and description.
Accountfield to your sponsor page layout.
When creating a new sponsor, set the
Accountfield instead of the
Display Name, Image, and Biofields then click save. All the information is then pulled from the related account record.
- After saving, it should look similar to this.
If your sponsor shouldn't be publically shown on the event, you can check this field and it will be for internal eyes only.
Hide on Event Pagefield to your sponsor page layout.
When checked, the sponsor will not show up under the sponsor tab.
Updated almost 2 years ago