We built and packaged many useful Salesforce reports for Events. Our Event reports are located in the Blackthorn | Events Reports folder on the Report tab.
Here's a list of Reports:
- Attendees Report - Shows Attendees for an Event
- Attendees Seat Report - Shows Attendees with and without a Seat Assignment for an Event
- Financials Report - Shows Financials for an Event
- Budget & Expense Report - Shows the Budget and Expenses for an Event
- Expense Entries Report - Shows Expense Entries for an Event
- Upcoming Events - Shows events coming up in the next week
- Attendance Summary - Shows who did and didn't attend the event
We also have some buttons on the Event record that take you to a report and filter based on that one Event. For example, if you click on the Financials Report button on an Event record, the report only shows the Financials for that one Event.
If you would like a quick report on your event's paid and unpaid invoices, add the
Event Invoice Report button to your event page layout.
Updated almost 3 years ago