The “Donations” section will be updated automatically when the Events app is installed and/or upgraded.
Out of the box, you can create a Donation, provide a description, define the sales start and end dates, and track the quantity sold. In addition to the items just described, we also provide the features covered below.
The section “Donations” was added to the Event page layout. The Products section will include the following fields:
Line Item Name,
Attendee Full Name,
There are multiple fields on the Attendee record that determine what is included on the Attendee Form during checkout. This is where you can hide fields, make them required, or show them as optional.
Depending on your use case, set each field's picklist value to either required, optional, or hidden.
As the Donations feature grows, new fields and functionality will be added. This section will provide information about each one as it is added.
- Location: Line Item object
- Purpose: a text formula field that shows the type of Event Item
- Location: Attendee object
- Purpose: a checkbox field that shows whether an Attendee gave a donation
Donatedfield on the Attendee object needs to be added manually as it is not added by default to the page layout.
- If a Donation is added to the Event Item, it will be carried to the Line Item on the Invoice.
- The Event Item
Typefor a Donation is “Donation”.
Eventlookup field has been added to the Line Item record to show which Event the Donation is related to.
- Registrants can either choose from a list of pre-selected amounts or enter a unique amount for a Donation.
- Images are now supported during checkout.
- A Donation’s information is added to a selected Attendee when the Donation is added to the cart.
- If a Donation’s information has not been added to an Attendee, the Donation’s Information will be added to the first Attendee.
- Donation data will be added to the checkout payload.
- Custom Forms are supported for Donations.
Updated 13 days ago