IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR SALESFORCE ORG
Starting January 1, 2020 Salesforce users without the Customize Application permission can read custom settings using APIs that are provided by Salesforce. This access will be revoked as part of a critical update. Click here for the official release from Salesforce. This will affect all users who need to access to the Payments and Events features.
Click here for more information about how to update your Profiles or Permission Sets.
Blackthorn | Events makes creating and managing events from Salesforce easier than ever.
Follow the below instructions to get events up and running.
1. Install Blackthorn | Payments
- Requirement for the Blackthorn | Events app.
2. Install Blackthorn | Events
- Have a Salesforce Admin or log in as the integration user to authenticate events.
- Remove any popup blockers.
Navigate to the Blackthorn | Events Admin tab and click the "Authorize the App" button.
Updated about a month ago