Blackthorn | Events makes creating and managing events from Salesforce easier than ever. Create free and paid live events within minutes of installation.
To install Blackthorn | Events please follow the below steps.
- Payments app is included in the Events price. You will not have to purchase two apps.
- When installing Payments, you will be set up with a 14-day trial, the same length as the events trial.
Haven't set up a Stripe Account yet? No problem!
When you select the test mode option, a window pops up to create/login to a Stripe Account. Right above the form, there is a link where you can bypass creating a real account for testing purposes.
Navigate to the Events Admin tab and click the "Authorise" button
- Make sure you are only logged into one org when clicking this link.
- Within Setup, in the Quick Find, type in Permission Sets.
- Click on the Blackthorn | Events (Admin) Permission Set
- Click on Manage Users and assign your desired users
Two New Permission Sets in versions 2.29+
Limited-Access: This permission set gives access to all the event objects but with no delete ability. We suggest that a managerial role is assigned to this permission set.
Read-Only: This permission set is for Salesforce users who have Read-Only licenses.